We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members *
- Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps.
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable *
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
- Skills: J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Scala, Ansible, Chef, Docker, Python and Ruby on Rails (ROR)
- NET,Golang,Java,Node.js,Python,Ruby,Scala,Hibernate,J2EE,Ruby on Rails,Spring