Decoding Youth Talent (DYT) Private Limited is a sports technology start-up which aims to enable coaches, clubs and academies scout, hire and develop youth talent through technology
Decoding Youth Talent is incubated and backed by one of the most prestigious MBA institutes in Asia, the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L).
Are you a person who is extremely passionate about sports and looking to make a difference in the industry? If yes, there was not a better time than now! We are looking for a Full Mean Stack Developer with experience in building highly technical products that will help us bring change the way how sports stakeholders interact and communicate in India and across the globe. If you are passionate about the challenges of big scale, this is your chance to make history!
- Strong system design skills backed with analytical and problem-solving ability with deep understanding of distributed systems and microservice architecture.
- Implementing algorithms and use of advanced data structures.
- Exposure to working in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Knowledge of SVN/Git repository.
- Provide technical direction to the development teams including hands-on development of POCs where appropriate.
- Deploy realized solutions to appropriate environments using CI/CD process. Supports clients through testing Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Participate in agile software prototyping, development, maintenance, support, and code reviews of IoT Products.
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and a variety of devices.
- Unit, End-to-End, and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability.
- Ownership of Bug Fixes across environments for the assigned module/application.
- Collaborate on the design with internal & external project team members.
- Use JIRA effectively with daily updates to the work log and status of the issues.
- 5+ years or hands-on experience as a Full-stack Developer in web and Mobile application Product Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in creating Rest APIs using NodeJS. Perform 3rd party API integration with NodeJS.
- Hands on experience in HTML5 CSS3 JS libraries like Bootstrap, JQuery, and Angular Material.
- Experience in MongoDB and MySQL design, development, deployment, scaling and optimization.
- Experience working with the AWS stack (Lambda, S3 EC2 setup).
- Hands-on experience in writing queries and optimizing them for large data sets in MongoDB and MySQL.
- Good Communication and client-facing experience. Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Web frameworks, RESTful APIs and relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience in implementing logging to identify performance issues and building monitoring and alerting on the API using Splunk/Grafana/Prometheus/New Relic.
Good to have
- Worked from scratch in the Tech Architect, frontend, coding, and tech product development with at least 6 -50 Mobile apps (multifunction app).
- Experienced in server-side languages such as Java and PHP.
Skills:- MongoDB, Express, NodeJS (Node.js), AngularJS (1.x), RESTful APIs, Web API and Video streaming