Fresh Clinics is a fast growing Australian-based software company building the next generation of tools for independent beauty clinics. We already have more than 600 sites and are growing super fast!
Fresh is primarily a remote-based team - we do have an office in Sydney and you’re welcome to spend time there. Our only requirement for location is that you have a reasonable timezone overlap (+/- 4 hours from AEST/GMT+11) and that you can easily access an effective internet connection.
We are an agile organisation building a modern SaaS product. We don’t count hours or time at your desk. You’ll be working with a team of 10+ engineers with lots of experience working on SaaS products in a startup context. We like to move fast and optimise for releasing and iterating quickly.
Primary Objectives & Accountabilities
- Support the Product Leadership team to define the vision of the product
- Support all administrative functions around planning and product development with excellent detail and documentation skills
- Perform quality assurance controls on products and supporting risk management initiatives
- Assist in the design of customer journeys for the web and mobile interfaces and improve journeys using insights from customers and data
- Work collaboratively with the internal development team to introduce new ideas and features
- Collaborate with data and analytics team to create greater customer insights and lifecycle value
- Support product innovation and assist in driving new ideas through to development
Key Performance Goals
- Manage execution of the product management process
- Drive and report on key metrics that measuring product change results
- Success of new product initiatives
- 3+ years software Product Management experience
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Degree qualified in a technology discipline
If you feel like your personal situation doesn’t exactly match the role requirements above, but you still think you could be great for this role, reach out and let us know why.
Finally, we think innovation is better served through diversity, so we never discriminate based on race, disability, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or parent status.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/fresh-clinics-product-manager