Do the Best Work of Your Life
Are you an event strategist and planner with a passion for a cleaner future? We are looking for a talented Events Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team. In this position you will play a critical role in establishing trust and facilitating critical conversations to move the industry forward. You will create events for customers, academics, policy-makers, NGOs and other stakeholders through designing, managing, and executing on live and digital NCX events both internal and external facing. You will work closely with the leaders of all departments for various event needs, particularly with the Business Development, Sustainability, and Landowner Experience teams. A collaborative, organized, customer focused mindset is critical to success in this role. If youâre interested in using your skill set to join the fight against climate change we encourage you to apply!
This role is located in San Francisco, CA and pays $85,000 a year plus equity.
What Youâll Do
- Drive the success of NCXâs large-scale events through developing the foundations of our events program, organization, and cross-collaboration across the entire organization
- Oversee all aspects of NCXâs events and event strategy - including ideation, planning, design, and execution
- Build, manage and track all event budgets and expenses. Manage the event compliance with finance and revenue tracking tools and strategies
- Maintain and track metrics that are critical to the success of events, such as promotions, leads, opportunities and ROI analysis. Communicate reports on progress and status of programs to internal stakeholders
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver customized executive-level physical and virtual thought leadership events
- Manage all vendors and details associated with the company driven conferences and deliver them in either a virtual or physical format
- Work closely with external parties who will manage facilities responsibilities for Treehouse, NCXâs event space, in San Francisco, CA
Sound Like You?
- 3+ years of experience in end to end events management both in person and digital events
- Experience managing a demanding event calendar, particularly multiple large and small scale events with B2B stakeholders
- Experience managing events with high profile attendees such as Investors, C-Suite, Academics, Policy Makers, Politicians, Celebrities etc.
- Ability to collaborate with sales and customer success leadership and align & advise heavily on marketing-driven sales goals and strategies
- Experience with B2B software marketing and events management (SaaS experience preferred)
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Experience in tracking budgets, project schedules, and program metrics
Be sure to mention the word AMICABLE and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=.