Hands-on experience in Autosar methodologies and workflows.
• Sound understanding of embedded SW development using C on 32/64 bit microcontrollers.
• Experience in at least one of microcontroller architectures: Renesas RH family, Tricore or PowerPC architecture.
• Automotive Product Development Process knowledge (ASpice, ISO26262)
• Experience in one or more of Autosar BSW Modules stacks.
• Autosar based SWcs development in any domain of cluster, ADAS and IVI system.
• Com stack (FlexRay, CAN, LIN, Ethernet) / Memory Stack/ Diagnostic stack/ OS, Wdg, other services.
• Working knowledge on AUTOSAR ECU software architecture
• Understand the various features provided by AUTOSAR BSW modules and configure BSW modules in Davinci Configurator or similar tools
• Understand the AUTOSAR application (SW-C) configuration and the interaction of AUTOSAR applications (SW-C) with the underlying BSW modules
• Understand the functionality of RTE, mapping of application entities with BSW module parameters, OS scheduling concepts, ECU and BSW module state changes
• Understand the AUTOSAR methodology (ECU extract contents, import of ECU extract into configuration tool)
Understand the flow of the AUTOSAR software from application till the underlying driver.Skills:- AUTOSAR, C and Microcontrollers
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.