Headquarters: Warsaw, Poland
Dream Support is a customer service outsourcing company helping e-commerce businesses in the USA to support their customers via chat, email and social media channels.
We’ve been in the market for six years and developed a stable and scalable business model by now. The founding team experimented with different sales channels and our existing clients came via word of mouth, cold emails, content on professional resources, etc. But there’s still a lack of predictable and organised sales process. We are currently looking for a Sales Director who’d be able improve it by generating sales and building a foundation for a solid sales operation.
About the role
- You will help define our Sales strategy and low-level plan for creating new business opportunities and maximising Dream Support’s impact. As the first Sales hire, you’ll be owning full cycle from strategy to closing deals as you start (including emails and video-calls with clients along the way).
- After the first month in the role, we expect you to build sales strategy and show the early revenue impact. Your main KPI will be the added MRR and we’ll expect you to generate additional ~$3-5k in MRR during the first months.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced remote environment and can take initiative and ownership in hitting sales targets, this can be the right opportunity for you.
- You’re a Sales generalist and this isn’t your first rodeo - you have experience building effective sales process from sourcing prospects to closing deals. You’ve got proven track of consistently meeting or exceeding targets as a sales manager.
- You have experience with selling b2b services to small business in the USA remotely. Bonus points if you have experience selling outsource services and if you worked with USA e-commerce clients.
- You have agile mindset and know your way around Sales metrics. Running quick experiments and utilising data to choose the best channels, sources and approaches is something you’ve successfully done in the past.
- You are self-driven with an entrepreneurial approach and can work autonomously.
- You love working remotely and have experience working with remote teams (or can adjust your work style to be remote-friendly).
What’s in it for you
- 100% remote job - work from anywhere as long as you have secure and stable internet connection.
- Compensation offered for this role consists of $2k-4k/mo base (depending on skills and experience) and generous commission from each new sale (flat and fair, there’s no upper limit to the amount you can earn in commissions). If you consistently meet sales objectives, we’d love to revisit your compensation after 3-6 months. You win, we win - it’s that simple.
- Profit sharing program after 12 months from your start date.
- Amazing career & salary growth opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and unlimited PTO.
We’re aiming to make the hiring process a pleasant experience for all. Here’s the stages you can expect:
- Quick get-to-know-each-other culture-fit interview (30 minutes).
- Technical interview with the founder to dive deeper into your skills (1 hour).
- Paid take-home assignment testing your approach to solving challenges. It’s a good one for you to get a better idea of what you’re getting yourself into as well!
- Final interview where you’ll have a chance to present the assignment results to our team (1 hour).
Appreciate your time and look forward to your application!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dream-support-sales-director-first-sales-hire