Do take some time in knowing Innovapptive and what problems to be solved in this role by referring to the links below.
On the Solutions side
Here are more details about our Organization;
We are developing a next-generation SaaS Platform to connect and create conversations between field workers, machines and methods. This will be built upon our code-free patented technology - “The Rapid Application Configuration Engine (RACE)” and will leverage human senses such as voice, touch and sight by converging technologies such as Cloud, Mobile, Drones, Wearables, AI & Machine Learning to convert traditional and tedious linear operations into a hyper connected operations for our customers. These interactions and worker behavioral data are captured within the platform which helps convert these insights into actionable decisions to continuously optimize traditional inefficient operations for enterprises.
If you are passionate about disrupting traditional ways of working, and you are looking to maximize your impact as a world class QA leader then come help us achieve our mission of “Connecting and Creating Conversations with Field Workers, Machines and Methods” and build the next salesforce.com and force.com equivalent for the mobile workforce management category.
You constantly look around corners to identify areas of investment that will enable your organization to move faster and invent on behalf of our customers. You’re an expert at managing without line-of-sight, employing techniques such as achieving results through others by delegating, establishing mechanisms to get the right information at the right time.
What is Innovapptive all about;
- Open Culture and a Great Place To Work
- Fast-growing Product platform
- the uniqueness about our product is to ease the job for front line workers
- Patented Product - RACE - Inventory, Work orders, Asset management Service orders.
- Investment Partner - Tiger Global - listed companies who have been
- Our leadership & board - https://www.innovapptive.com/company/leadership
- With a pathway journey of 8 year - the strength of the customers we have
- End to end product Development
- Good opportunity for Cross-Platform Work experience - SAP + Mobility
- Wide space of Innovation for SAAS + Mobile + SAP - product to serve 350 million frontline workers
Here at Innovapptive, we empower companies to connect & create conversations with field workers, machines, and methods through our patented connected workforce platform - RACE (“Rapid Application Configuration Engine”) that converges pre-packaged apps, cloud, mobile, smart glasses, & AI/ML. Through our founding principles, mission and vision we have been able to take Innovapptive to great heights and attract some of the world's best entrepreneurs to our board of directors such as Mark Bouzek, Perry Turbes, BVR Mohan Reddy, and Sashi Narahari. In addition, Innovapptive is backed by a world-class private equity firm ($16.3M Series A Funding from Tiger Global Management) and with 60+ customers, 200+ employees under our wing worldwide, and our partners, we are already empowering and transforming the operations of some of the world's largest brands such as Shell, Hess, Marathon Oil, Newmont Mining, UNICEF, Dominion Gas, and Dominion Nuclear to name a few… But we aren’t looking to stop there! We intend to lead the paradigm shift with Industry 5.0 as we believe that the front-line worker will be in the center of things with Industry 5.0.
Innovapptive is seeking for a Full Stack Developer to help build our next generation of cutting edge SAAS offerings. We are looking for a Node.js Developer / Senior Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Assist with requirements gathering.
- Develop system components including backend services and frontend user screens.
- Participate in database design, data loading, and design layout.
- Write unit tests and automated regression tests.
- Assist/Review load tests to identify bottlenecks and latency issues
- Generate supporting technical documentation
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computers Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Application development experience on MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node JS) Stack for a minimum of 3 years
- Looking for candidates between 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Hands on experience in working with NPM and Socket.IO
- Good knowledge of NGINX web server and should have done at-least one project on NGINX
- Proven experience of working with AWS , especially SAAS applications created using AWS
Nice to Have
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control using Git.
- Any experience in developing multi-tenant application using microservices architecture a big plus
- Any knowledge of Cassendra, CouchDB, Redis, Dockers would be a big plus
What We Offer above work:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning &Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toast Master's, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music