The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New DelhiSkills:- Tableau, SQL, Python, Microsoft Excel, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.