Meet our Customer Success Team!
The Global Strategic Accounts (GSA) Senior Success Manager manages Sprinklrâs largest customers, and is the primary link between Sprinklr and our customer teams. In this position, you will ensure that Sprinklr customers make the best possible use of the Sprinklr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals. We are customer obsessed.
What You Will Do:
- Empower Sprinklrâs largest enterprise customers to improve their customersâ digital experiences and achieve business objectives through the adoption of Sprinklr.
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Sprinklr advocates to generate new business.
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clientsâ needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment).
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) in our customer success platform â including renewal and expansion commitments â to ensure exceptional, predictable results.
- Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives â while achieving targeted renewal rate.
- Leverage knowledge of the Sprinklr platform and industry best practices to craft and present strategic solutions that ensure clients achieve their goals through product utilization and provide excellent consultative support.
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies.
- Deliver a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
What We Are Looking for:
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
- You have prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) marketing and advertising technology
- You have comfort with preparing and delivering formal executive business reviews (EBR) to senior-level executives, with a focus on project-specific milestones and customer health
- You have run customer renewal cycles, and have a comfort level negotiating customer renewals to achieve net dollar expansion
- You have experience using customer success software (such as Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- You have Clear verbal and written communication skills
What Makes You Qualified:
- You have achieved a Bachelorâs degree from an accredited college or university, or relevant experience
- You drive to continuously improve Client Services across the company by helping to create a company-wide culture focused on customer success and client delight across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa. At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building; it is core to who we are as a company.
Please mention the word JOVIAL and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.