About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager is a hardworking customer-facing professional who will engage, retain and drive our customersâ understanding of Glassdoor product offerings, with a focus on the growing Employer Branding and Online Recruiting space. The CSM is measured by product adoption and engagement as a means of driving retention in their book of business. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the customers they partner with, providing unique solutions and an outstanding customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a trusted advisor, consultant, and subject matter expert to customers in relation to the full suite of Glassdoorâs products
- Onboard and educate customers about Glassdoorâs products
- Produce and conduct Executive Business Reviews, engaging with client counterparts at various levels of the organization as well as potential Agency partners
- Supervise, manage and optimize employer content and recruitment advertising campaigns including display advertising and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery
- Partner and work very closely with partners in Sales to define and achieve customersâ success criteria, demonstrate return on investment, and ensure customer renewal with Glassdoor product suite.
- Be a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customersâ business drivers and recruiting goals, and steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Key proficiencies include:
- Product delivery and expertise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Managing work and collaboration
- Communication and emotional intelligence
What You'll Bring:
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B environments with a preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background working with large enterprise (<10,000 employees) organisations
- Experience with talent acquisition, online recruiting, digital & branding advertising or employer branding is a plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level in TA, HR, Marketing & Employer Branding
- Proven track record of driving adoption and identifying/remediating risk with the goal to drive renewal, cross sell and upsells
- Passion for online advertising/media, marketing, and/or employer branding space is a must!
- Experience using SFDC (or similar CRM) and Customer Success Analytics platforms such as Gainsight or Totango are a plus
- Commitment to Glassdoorâs mission and values
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $93,600.00 - $140,400.00
*Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Annual Bonus Target**: 10%
**Bonuses are paid in 6-month intervals, aligning with bi-annual performance reviews
Be sure to mention the word GEEKY and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=.