Your primary objective will be to cultivate an audience of 100,000+ using organic channels such as YouTube, Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord, and any other of your choice.
- Identify organic channels and activities for growing the Edyst community
- Use automation to engage our current community using various channels
- Set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Conduct market research to investigate how the market leaders, as well as competition, are hacking growth and leverage the learnings for our own growth
- Understanding the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and, repeat behavior) and, creating actionable programs leading to user growth.
- Analyzing user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs.
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
Skills:- Community Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Growth Hacking, telegram and discord
- Have worked with higher ed student organizations (either as a member or by partnering with them)
- Good written skills
- Experience with platforms like Telegram or Discord for Community Management
- The ability to derive insights, and recommendations from consumer feedback.
- Strong data orientation with a structured problem-solving approach.
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics