Headquarters: United States
Department - Program Management
Reporting to - Program Manager
Start Date - Immediate
Salary - US$27,600 - 33,600 /annually
Our mission at the Programs and Events (P&E) Division of Coaching.com is to raise the global standard of coaching, supporting coaches’ professional and personal growth.
We accomplish this goal by providing professional coaches with access to the best online education in collaboration with the world’s leading coaching experts. The results of those partnerships are interactive, digital learning experiences that encourage coaches to shape their skills, and empower them to have a profound impact on human life.
As part of our Program Team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on a community of over 100,000 professionals. We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to take the lead of our e-learning programs delivery and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve e-learning program sustainability and success in accordance with defined targets, strategies and goals.
This is a very attractive opportunity for a communicative, diligent and talented individual who is excited at the prospect of developing their career in program and
project management through launching exciting new digital programs, and using their skills to inspire and engage diverse communities globally.
Program Coordinator reports directly to the Program Manager to deliver Coaching.com’s programs and events.
Your main responsibility will be to support, coordinate and execute program delivery tasks, ensuring agreed program milestones are met.
1. Program Project Management:
- Support the Program Manager in the development of new programs, projects and specific events
- Set up, manage and track the established program delivery project plans, its elements and activities.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of all tasks related to the program according to the established program delivery project plans.
- Schedule meetings, prepare agenda, maintain notes and share follow-up action-steps with the involved internal stakeholders.
- Implement already established processes and/or workflows for the program as required.
2. Program Delivery:
- Collaborate with other program managers and coordinators on program delivery, program design & development processes.
- Coordinate the process of proofreading, branding and uploading program resources to established locations.
- Take care of the content management system - storing and monitoring of program resources in an organized fashion.
- Ensure technology is installed and used correctly for all program operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.).
- Capture and collate program attendance, satisfaction and feedback reports.
- Conduct online onboarding training for external stakeholders (Presenters, Faculty, Coach Hosts, Facilitators, and other program contributors) on established program technologies.
- Support participants throughout program delivery. This may include occasional support calls.
- Test program websites, evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Resolve program support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and report on program delivery progress on a regular weekly basis.
- Track, manage and achieve KPIs relative to your program.
You have a background in Digital Project/Program Management of at least 3 years, in a remote environment.
You're a strong communicator:
You have excellent communication in English, spoken, heard, and written. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal customers and stakeholders from different countries and cultures, handling rapid development and change requests.
You are data-driven, and very meticulous in your organization and approach with projects. You love structure!
You deliver results:
You are a dynamic self-starter. You are able to work independently, with your own initiative to achieve agreed aims and objectives and find creative solutions to problems. You love working with autonomy and don't enjoy micro-management.
You're adaptable and flexible:
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment. Able to proactively manage your own wellbeing and the challenges of maintaining communication and collaboration in a remote environment.
- Flexible working hours (Note: at least half of your working hours would need to overlap with Eastern Time/New York time working hours)
- Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of the world's leading experts.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative and collaborative environment.
- Individual annual development plan and training budget.
- 20 days of vacation.
HOW TO APPLY
In this application, you’ll do the following:
- Fill out basic information
- Upload your resume
- Upload a cover letter with 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.
- Complete TestGorilla Assessment, for communication and English skills
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/coaching-com-program-coordinator