Positions Open: Business Development Manager
Experience: 7+ years
Skills: Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, IT Selling Services, Bidding, Client Servicing, Lead Generation, B2B and B2C.
Job Location: Madurai, Chennai, Trichy, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Rajapalayam
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sell products, Solutions and Services with a keen understanding of the fundamentals of a product, solution or service selling
- Engage/Communicate with prospects/customers Having good communication skills, communicating with prospects across the globe, giving product demos and proposing solutions and offerings to the client.
- Meet/exceed agreed-to sales goals/targets consistently
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Ensuring cross-selling, and up-selling new product features/modules to existing clients.
- Work with teams to coordinate the client onboarding process, on-premise or remotely as needed.
- Expertise in selling remote development services and work-for-hire models to designated markets/geo.
- Knowledge and experience in selling IT services - Web/Mobile application development, DevOps services, Extended remote teams for software development, etc.
- Expertise with various industry verticals for software sales like HealthTech, FinTech, RetailTech, InsurTech and other sectors is a plus.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining payment from clients.
- Drive outbound sales call to generate qualified leads from new prospects
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in technology/Services/Sales
- Self-initiated, ability to be an effective team member
- Experience in selling with existing customer connections/ relationships having strong connections from his own networks.
- Understands digital technologies, key players/solutions, competition, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Well-versed with sales targets, pipeline, and lead creation with a successful target achievement orientation
- Understands sales process, customer success factors
- Proficiency in leveraging Digital/Social Marketing and Sites for Outbound and Inbound Sales.
Benefits: Competitive Package, Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Free Gym, Subsidised Meal facility, Power Nap during noon, Work From Home option, Technology Grooming Community and more. Skills:- Inbound Marketing, Outbound marketing, Lead Generation, Sales and Sales management