Ready to work from Office
Business Analytics/Data Analytics Lead
- Enable Business Transformation with Data Analytics by working with our big clients in major sectors such as Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI
- Partner business teams to understand the business area, work with the team to evolve and define the business problems, use-cases, translate the same into an analytical problem, design solution approach, define ROI, help execute to deliver relevant insights that lead to actions and business value.
- Connect business requirements with Technology solutions and be able to determine feasibility, technical gaps, size etc.
- Be able to define a project plan for the identified solutions, help hire and train technical resources, be the glue between Business team and the technical/implementation team
- Be proficient at solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to build solutions and/or creative approaches to solve ‘one of a kind’ problems.
- Embed tested solutions to make them business as usual and help quantify value benefits from analytics.
- Be creative and a committed problem-solver using Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Be a trusted advisor to the client CxOs/leadership team in evangelising the use of Data & Data Science in business decisions. Help accelerate the organisation journey to become data driven.
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Work with development and testing teams to deliver solutions and support UAT
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- 10+ years experience in technology/project management/product management/solution delivery
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in roles partnering in Data Analytics related use-cases and solutions resulting in significant cost, productivity and/or quality gains for the business
- Bachelors degree in a relevant technical field (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Business Analytics or similar). MBA preferred
· Experience of specifying and writing business requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions in the field of Data Analytics/AI
- Prior industry experience in defining/creating Data Analytics solutions in one or more of Oil & Gas, BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail sectors.
- Strong preference for experience in setting up & managing analytics / data products / platforms & leading change management.
- Be able to articulate and have a keen eye on the value that Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Data Lake/Catalogue can bring to organizations
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with peers & senior stakeholders demonstrating strong vertical and lateral influence.
- Working knowledge of Analytics tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, AI modelling such as Regression, Classification, and Time Series Problems.
- Experience building insights from analytics & telling data stories
- Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
Skills:- Tableau and PowerBI