ROLE : BPO QUALITY ANALYST (QA)
EDUCATION: ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE: 1-5YRS (PREFERRED RELEVANT EXPERIENCE ONLY)
WORK FROM OFFICE: 24*7 (3 SHIFT/DAY-Rotational Shift)
NOTICE PERIOD : IMMEDIATE JOINEE
LOCATION : HASSAN, KARNATAKA
BPO QUALITY ANALYST-Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills.
- Monitoring product standards and implementation of quality control programs.
- The Quality Executive role is to ensure that the quality is maintained which is ensured through regular process compliance checks including both data as well as process audits.
- Performing the internal audit cycle based on facts.
- Planning, organizing, updating and maintaining documentation related to quality parameters.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Good time management skills
- Keeping quality documentation up to date.
- Analyzing the working progress of employees with set parameters.
- Responsible for the review and update of the program quality plans.
Skills:- Internal audit, Quality audit, Documentation and KPI
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory.