SalesBook (Secure business chat app of India) – Replace your business interaction on WhatsApp, Email, etc. With SalesBook to be more secure with your business information and see your business move faster. SalesBook operates 100% on your mobile unlike other cloud apps and is more privacy-centric than WhatsApp which uses your data for their benefit impacting your privacy and misuse of data. You can check the permissions we take vs WhatsApp on your device. We believe data privacy is the most important thing for a business and this is why we designed SalesBook.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
• Experience in building chat-based product is required.
• Fluency or understanding of specific technologies, such as Node.js, Socket.io, Rabbitmq, and MongoDB are required.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a group.
• Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periodsSkills:- Model-View-View-Model (MVVM), iOS App Development and NodeJS (Node.js)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.