Position - Assistant Marketing Manager
Qualifications - MBA - Marketing from a reputed institute
Experience - 5 to 8 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding essential business and marketing concepts
- Should possess good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
Job Responsibilities -
- Acting as marketing support to all the SBUs
- Perform necessary market research for the business units
- Prepare Marketing Plan and Budgets
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Lead Generation
- Maintaining and updating Key Account Databases
- Manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
Budget - 50,000/- to 60,000/- per month Skills:- Communication Skills, Branding, Corporate Communications, Market Research, Lead Generation, Digital Marketing and Presentation Skills