Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up Advertising Campaigns across different platforms such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), Google Marketing Stack, DCM, Programmatic platforms like Xandr.
- Troubleshooting campaigns setup on platform
- Talk to partners to setup programmatic deals
- Clearly and regularly communicate progress to the Account Management
- Work with both Advertiser teams to ensure campaign setup is done within deadline
- Work with Creative Tags (esp. DCM and other ad server tags), troubleshooting the creative tags,
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot website pixels.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Demand Side Ad Operations
- Strong understanding online advertising and its operational flow
- Strong understanding of basic ad-servicing and its mechanism
- Knowledge of a programmatic platform like Xandr
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft excel
Skills:- Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Facebook Marketing and Twitter
- Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. *Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment Dress - We aren’t buttoned down. Wear anything you’re
comfortable in.Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work
Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you’ll find plenty of people to play with
TGIF - We’ll find something to do at the end of each week. Work hard, party harder!