- Maintain accounting records (monthly, quarterly, yearly) of the company, update financial statements, and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Prepare budgets, monitor adherence to budgetary figures for all activities/projects of the company, and submit reports to the management giving pertinent financial information.
- Assist in financial forecasting to support managerial decision-making, analyze discrepancies, if any, and monitor cash and fund flows.
- Ensure tax payments are processed on time, liaise with the government department/s as required to complete tasks, and submit challans, returns, etc. within stipulated deadlines.
- Manage tasks related to internal audits and provide all accounting and financial information in a structured manner according to local/state/central laws.
- Handle all petty cash, bank accounts, company’s credit/debit cards and transactions via other financial instruments, and periodically process receipts, invoices, and payments.
Desired Profile of Candidates:
- Excellent knowledge of bookkeeping, taxation, audit, professional tax, and accounting standards (IAS).
- Conversant with GST payments and return filing.
- Tally ERP, MS Excel
Work Schedule: 5 days a week Skills:- Taxation, Financial services, Audit, Tally and Strategic planning